You already know everything about links: you tried working and outdated methods, turned on creativity to the fullest and applied the best link building strategies. And many of your competitors do not bother with this nonsense. They buy backlinks the old-fashioned way and sit themselves in the top. Do you want it too? Do not rush, there are better options. You can receive links absolutely free and almost without effort. Of course, the methods described refer to black SEO methods, and some are against the law, so you will use them to your own responsibility. But they probably work, so they deserve attention.
Attention! Next will be described dishonest and immoral ways of getting backlinks. We do not (!) Recommend that you use them! The article was created solely in order to show what some webmasters are ready for the sake of their goal, and to ridicule their absurd aspirations.
Lie for reference
As the famous character says, everyone lies. Your competitors also lie, believe me. Why are there competitors, even we sometimes have time. Therefore, do not hesitate: fantasize, invent, hang noodles on the ears. For the sake of links you can do everything:
- Tell site owners and blogs that you work for someone cool and want to publish a guest post. In the publication you can put two links: one to the site of this very steep one, for example, TKS-Bank or Richard Branson, and the second to your own site.
- Contact community organizations that deal with children with mental retardation. Tell me that your younger brother had a CRA in his childhood, but thanks to his rehabilitation and the work of his teachers he coped with the problem and is now working in a management position in a large company. And you have since spent 5% of income on the support of rehabilitation programs. Do not forget to ask for a link.
- Contact the bloggers and tell them that one of your employees suffers from a serious illness and needs expensive treatment. You have almost collected the money, a little bit is left. To complete the collection, you need to post a couple of guest posts. By the way, the employee himself will write them.
- Write to bloggers that they use your images. Strongly demand to delete your content. Tell me you are going to court. And then allow me to leave, if they instead put a link.
- Spite up your competitors: contact the owners of sites that link to competing resources. Report the link to violate Google’s policy. Say that you can escape from "Penguin", but for this you need to remove links or close them with the nofollow attribute. From the article on the tool for rejecting links, you will learn how to find backlinks to any site.
- Come up with some unreal cool case. Find graphs from Google Analytics where traffic is increasing exponentially. In response to a request to show the client’s website, say that you have signed a non-disclosure agreement.
- Promise in a month to play an expensive prize among the most attentive readers of your blog. For example, lure people with the latest model "iPhone" or a ticket to Rio. What to do in a month? Well, think of something.
Cheat, do everything
Do you think sites get into the top issue honestly? These are children's fairy tales. To take first place, you need someone to oust him. This can be done by force or cunning.
- Buy a hosting and several cool domains and present them to friends and acquaintances. Save yourself FTP access. When friends make cool sites, you quietly put links to your resource.
- Order the development of several free templates for WordPress. Ask the designer to put a link to your site. Hand out templates to anyone.
- Sell links. If you do not abuse it, search engines will not punish you. In addition, in a few months you can close the links with the nofollow attribute. Buyers will forget about you by then.
- Buy links if you promote customer sites. Even if this does not work, you can earn money on commissions and kickbacks.
- Create a site on behalf of any authority that no one normally refuses. For example, make a blog to help the taxpayer. Ask webmasters to refer to this blog. Hint that it would be better for them. After a few months, set up a 301 redirect to your site.
- Put a few dozen links from the TOS to the site from which you want to get backlinks. Contact the owner and promise to remove the garbage links if he refers to you.
- Suggest familiar blog owners to switch to a new free hosting. If you have paid for a hosting provider, you have FTP access. You know what to do next.
Steal, it's romantic
Leonov's character from the famous film said: “I stole, I drank, to jail!” Marketers and site owners are also good luck gentlemen.
- Find some useful tool or widget. Replace the link to the developer’s site with a backlink to your site. Publish the code or distribution and tell the world about it.
- Download dozens of other people's free WordPress themes. Change the links and publish the post "30 stunning free themes."
- Recommend friends purchasing links. Call for free to manage the campaign to recruit reference mass. Buy yourself links at the expense of friends.
- Make a redirect from your site to any popular infographic. Advertise this content and encourage downloads and reposts. Ask the audience to link to your site as if you’ve created an infographic. After a couple of weeks, delete the redirect.
- Unnoticeably hack a couple of blogs, put links to your site and enjoy the result.
Not well, but what
Do not ruin the health of the links, right? Soaring with useful content and waiting for natural links is dangerous. Imagine what a load on the vision, the spine and in general on the brain. Although, God bless them, with brains. All normal webmasters work this way: they buy links, spam in comments, lie, cheat and even steal. You are a normal person, you want to be in the top, you want to be like everyone else, right? And if you work honestly, it will be unknown what. And you need it?